DDS2011 AMALGAM SEPARATOR
The concept is always the same: extremely easy to instal and replace, no electronics inside with a very low price.
- No electronic content.
- Easy to operate and maintenance free.
- Funcional for all types of suction systems.
- Connected directly to the tubes of the suction line.
- Very low price compared to all the other separators available on the market.
- ISO 11143:2008 Certified.
- Prevents buildup of amalgam and other restrictive materials in your pipes and vacuum system.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Isolate which chair you need to have an amalgam separator on and stop filtering prophy paste which clogs a filter designed to trap amalgam.
- Eliminates the need for an expensive bulk filter system.
- Self-contained filter to avoid contact with mercury when changing filter.
- Flexible design for hard-to-fit applications. Can be mounted horizontally or vertically. Small Footprint saves space (only 25,5 cm x 10,2 cm required).