The concept is: less electronic components, less assistance need, high performances and extremely simple to install and use.
Watch this section for more details, choose your configuration in the quotation page and get all the additional information in our service page.
What is included?
Then, the standard configuration includes:
- Ergomotion chair.
- Autoclavable silicone pads.
- Left arm rest (right arm rest as option).
- 5 instruments: 1 of eco 3 way syringe, 1 Woodpecker scaler with 5 tips included, 2 optical fibres cordon, 1 cordon without optical fibres. Cordons with midwest connection.
- Control panel on instrument tray: 3 programmable positions (trendelemburg position + reset position + last working position). Light control, basin control and programmable glass filling control, water boiler activation, x-ray viewer activation. chair movement controls.
- Assistant tray: 1 of 3 way syringe, double suction cannula (strong and wake suction) with 2 separated airtight filters.
- Rotatable water unit with internal structure in aluminum.
- Control panel on assistant tray: chair movement controls. Reset position, last working position. Light control, programmable basin control and glass filling control, water boiler activation.
- Multifunctional pneumatic pedal: control for instrument activation (even for the electric micromotor), chair movement joystick, water activation switch, basin and glass activation button, chip air button.
- Hot water boiler.
- Double water system: pure water tank and disinfection system tank.
- LED operation lamp with sensor, intensity up to 30.000 lux.
- Doctor stool with 3 possible seat and backrest adjustments.
- Pu leather cushions (without seams).
- 1 year warranty (extendible up to 5 years)
- LINAK or T-MOTION motors